Below you will find the words of Sharon McErlane with an important invitation to gather in a collective healing circle on behalf of the planet from wherever you are on January 25th:
“SAVE THE DATE FOR WORKING WITH THE TREES ON JANUARY 25TH!
In the latest newsflash the Grandmothers asked us to work with nature spirits, starting with working with the trees and of course we answer that call!
It resonates with many of us. The responses to this latest newsflash are overwhelming and we love that!
This is what the Grandmothers say:
“It’s time to get to know the spirits of nature and connect with the elemental kingdom. To save your planet from destruction and return it to balance, this link must be made,” the Grandmothers said, “and you are here to do it! The trees are where you will begin. Trees connect through the mycelium network in their roots, a freeway of communication. The Mother Trees of the old growth forests are masters at this,” they said, “and though only a few of them are left, from these few, others can learn. The great network of tree communication that once existed all over the Earth can be re-activated.
“The Net of Light is even more powerful than you think it is. Its reach is enormous and, when you work, you will be able to link it to the mycelium network of the plant kingdom. The actual work of communication will be done by the trees,” the Grandmothers said, “but human beings are needed to connect the trees to the Net of Light.
Each time you work with the Net of Light, think of the ancient trees, the great Mother Trees. Then, in ceremony, meditation, song, or however you do it, cast the Net of Light to these archetypal trees and ask them to anchor light once again. Ask them to send a radiant broadcast throughout their roots to bless everything that lives. Remember,” the Grandmothers said, “the template for this work is still set into the Earth, so what we are asking of you is do-able. Please take our request seriously,” they said. “Get to work now and more information will follow.”
This is what we will do together:
The first step — we will work with nature spirits (starting with trees) at all Gatherings in 2020, starting with the one at Laguna Woods on January 25th.
Everyone is invited to tune in on that date and work with the trees in your own area, by yourself or together with your local Grandmother’s groups and others who want to participate. This way we will enhance the effect of what we are doing immensely. When we work with the Net of Light, there is no limit of time or space so you can do this work at any time. AND … to amplify the power of the Net of Light, think of linking with all these dear women and men around the world who are working with us. People all over the world will be joining us: New York, Australia, Brazil, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, United Kingdom, Michigan, Lithuania, Ohio, California, Canada, Norway, France, Spain, Sweden, India, Belgium, Hawaii …….
So for Europe please tune in on January 25th at 2 pm CET and in the US at 10 am Pacific Time , Australia 10 am Australian Eastern time.
Here are some optional guidelines and suggestions:
1. Go outside and meet at a place with trees or a specific old tree. If you wish, you can sing the Net of Light song or Humbly walking up to the trees. You’ll find the song Humbly here: http://www.laurencecole.com/album/humbly/ and Net of Light songs here: https://www.netoflight.org/audio
2. Thank the trees for being there, for providing us humans with oxygen, for connecting with each other and caring for Mother Earth.
3. Tell them we know they are capable beyond our understanding of restoring nature and nurturing Mother Earth back to health. Tell them we are here to help by casting the Net of Light to them, to their root system so they can connect with each other, thus mending the gaps in their field of Light that connects them all.
4. Speak or sing the Ho’oponopono to them.
5. Meditate with the Net of Light, connect from your heart with the Net and then cast the Net to the trees, helping them to connect with each other through their root-system.
6. Do a ceremony with song, prayer, water to honor the trees.
7. For inspiration take a look at this video How trees talk to each other https://youtu.be/Un2yBgIAxYs and there are many more out there. And check lists of old trees in your neighborhood on the monumental trees website https://www.monumentaltrees.com/en/records/
And please let us know what happened while doing this! We love to hear from you all. You can either send us an email or put a comment on Facebook or share in your whatsapp groups.
The Net of Light team.
To learn more about the Grandmothers and how to work with the Net of Light, go to netoflight.org .”